22 October 2013

"Blade Runner" - a revised trailer


A re-imagined trailer for one of my favorite movies, crafted in a "film noir" style -
As many have pointed out, Blade Runner is already very "Noir." I just wanted to take those aspects of the film and accentuate them into something hopefully interesting. The piano song is "Memories of Green" off the soundtrack. All sounds and images in the trailer are from the film or soundtrack.
Via Neatorama.

See also: The "love theme" from "Blade Runner" (Vangelis)

and The "Tears in Rain" soliloquy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was really good. Thanks for posting it Blade Runner is one of my favorite films. I almost bailed on going to meet a friend of a friend one night because I wanted to go see Blade Runner at the cinema, that friend of a friend became my 1st wife (hmmmm.... maybe I should have seen Blade Runner that night).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...