06 August 2012

Cheerful photo of the day

"I went through a serious surgery one day before my friends wedding. This is what I woke up to at the hospital one hour before they said yes to each other.

When I realized they were actually there, the first thing I asked was what time is it. I started screaming at them, telling them that they are crazy and that they will be late to their own wedding. They were incredibly relaxed and the bride told me these exact words "don't worry they can't start without us anyway". 
Numerous appropriate comments at Reddit.

5 comments:

  1. that guy has some of the coolest friends in the world. I wish him well with his recovery and his wonderful friends a happy & long life w. each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only hope that I have my priorities that straight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...