06 September 2010

Another human foot has washed ashore !!

Finally!!  It's been almost a year since the last one...

Those of you who are long-time TYWKIWDBI readers will know that we have been following this series of bizarre events for about two and a half years.  I would venture to say that TYWKIWDBI is the only blog with a subcategory of severed feet.

Here's a synopsis:
A human foot was found washed ashore on Whidbey Island in Washington state on Friday.  The bare foot was found at about 11:15 a.m. by a tourist on the east side of the island, near the town of Greenbank.

It is the ninth severed foot to be found on the B.C.-Washington coast since August 2007, with seven of those in B.C.
Notably (or not), this one wasn't wearing a tennis shoe.

Something's afoot.

8 comments:

  1. You just couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I'm sorry I've missed the previous posts in this category, so I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned the beautiful film "Funny Bones" yet?? There's a severed-foot plot line in it, so if you are don't already know it perhaps you'd like to check it out. It's my favourite movie!

    ~ Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one has mentioned that, Gwen. But I just checked our library system, which doesn't have the movie. Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can´t to sleep with that feet in your mind and I can´t to sleep with that hand...Will be a new director?:
    _Come on,come on (cameraman)
    (I don´t know if my english is correct)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq5-6PkVGCg&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the offer of the loan/gift, Gwen, but I'll defer and keep the title in mind and wait for it to show up on cable.

    Because I'm supercautious re cybersecurity, I've deleted your comment, even though your email address was scrambled. Bots might miss it, but a person would not.

    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hold on a second you missed the most important detail.....right or left?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOLled at the final line to this post. How did I never see that coming...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be interesting to know the count of R/L.
    Are they attached to any sort of floatation?
    It's hard to imagine fresh food like that traveling very far without being striped to the bones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...