05 January 2010

This will be a "retro" week at TYWKIWDBI

My bookmark folder is getting ridiculously fat - to the extent that it's slowing me down.  I need to weed out from the over 800 items I have marked for inclusion in the blog.  I'm going to go back through my old bookmarks and blog them or discard thgem until that backlog gets thinned out.  So I won't be posting anything here this week that is truly "new" on the web - although I hope some of the items I post will be ones you haven't already seen elsewhere (which is, after all, one of the stated purposes of this blog).

For the newest of the new this week, you will need to visit the other aggregators.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Reading your note about overwhelming bookmarks, you might want to take a look at this...http://knowthenetwork.com/blog/2010/01/taking-diigo-beyond-the-bookmark/

    I've been using Diigo to catalog my own bookmarks (many of which point back to your discoveries) and find it quite essential in my personal gatherings.

    Thanks for all the great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, fishead, but I'd rather "use them up" because these are the ones for the blog, not for my personal use (which I store separately). If I don't blog them now, when would I ever do it. The hard part is ignoring whatever is "happening" today, which I'll then have to catch up on next week. Groan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    http://www.mythweb.com/encyc/entries/sisyphus.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. :.)

    http://tywkiwdbi.blogspot.com/2009/10/dantes-fourth-circle-of-hell.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...