14 January 2010

New blog alert - Oregon Expat


One of TYWKIWDBI's longtime visitors (and useful comment writers) has decided to become a blogger.  As the title suggests, the author is a former resident of Oregon currently living in Portugal whose interests are quite diverse:
My background is in biology, marine education, and writing and editing. I’ve worked for a public aquarium and a university research lab that studied whales. Practically anything that comes under the category of Geeky will interest me, and that includes most of the natural sciences, history, travel, grammar arguments, and all things Apple. Any of these topics are fair game for the blog.
Oregon Expat is a visually attractive blog where I've found numerous interesting articles already during this first week. 

As I write this, I'm reminded that April 12 will be "Blog Appreciation and Exploration Day" here at TYWKIWDBI.   Those of you who are bloggers might plan ahead for that.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...