22 October 2009

New search engine installed in TYWKIWDBI


Very soon (perhaps later today), TYWKIWDBI will pass the 5,000 mark for number of posts. As the material accumulates I'm beginning to notice inadequacies in the Blogger search feature (upper left corner of the template for this blog), which misses some posts and doesn't search comments.

Today I've installed the Lijit search Wijit in the right sidebar near the top. We'll see how that works. Please give me feedback if you encounter problems or surprises.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving Lijit a try on your blog and for letting your readers know about our service.

    If you, or any of your readers, have questions about Lijit, feel free to send them my way. I'm tara [at] lijit [dot] com and I'm happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 5,000 vital and topical posts of general interest to a diverse audience.
    Seriously, Stan, it is a remarkable achievement. I am pleased to be a charter member, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...