30 May 2009

A review of a San Diego apartment

You will enjoy living in a Hillside Gardens Apartment if you are into the following types of things: being awakened at 7:45 am every other day by the explosion of a trash truck slamming a dumpster around for 25 minutes 100 feet from your window...

Safety. If you enjoy living in a place where you seriously shouldn't walk around after 9 pm without a gun, then sign a lease. I have been accosted while walking from my car, threatened while walking to the laundry room, and have had people come out of the bushes by my apt. high on crack screaming at me flipping out at 9 in the morning...

If you enjoy the constant glares and 3 big gangsters coming to your door when they don't think your home in the middle of a weekday, having backed their pick up truck into your driveway planning to rob your apartment, you just might enjoy living here...

Then there's the friendly RAT population that live in the walls. While in the bathroom, I can hear a big friendly rat scratching the plastic (which is cracked and broken) that is my bathtub. My cats love to sit in the bathroom for hours and track its progress through the walls...

I apologize for the length and may have omitted some things but everything I wrote really happened in 6 months. If you do unfortunately live here, put 911 on your speed dial. Also, the review from the woman who liked the place reads like the ads they place on Craigslist and is probably fake.
Much more at the link.

1 comment:

  1. i know the area these apartments are in very well. i would never willingly live on University (although there is an awesome coffee shop not far up the street from this complex).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...