07 November 2008

Please vote in the "Tai-Wiki-Widby" political poll

The poll is in the right sidebar. After you vote you will see the results so far. The system is set up to prevent anyone from voting multiple times. If you don't care to participate, or if you've already voted and want to check the trend, just click the "show results" button.

I'll keep moving this message to the top of the column, but I can't move the comments. So to add comments, please go to the original post at this link. Many people visit TYWKIWDBI only once a week, so I'll leave the poll there for 2 more days so people can add data on their preference even after the event is officially over.


It's interesting that the initial flurry of votes were pro-Obama, apparently from people who check TYWKIWDBI daily. Since then there has been a steady increase in pro-McCain sentiment, so I suppose they visit here only once a week or so. (And I'm gratified that the audience for this blog has a reasonable spectrum of viewpoints). I hope we can hit 100 total votes before the balloting is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...