08 January 2009

TYWKIWDBI readers, take note



I can't vouch for the scientific validity of the above; it comes as a result of typing TYWKIWDBI's url into the Blog Readability Test. I tried typing in urls for other blogs in the "New Blog" Weblog category and found some listed as "High School" and "Graduate Level" and "Elementary School," so perhaps it does use an analysis of words, sentence length etc.

In any case, who's going to argue? Certainly not those who read this blog each day. Welcome, geniuses.

2 comments:

  1. I love it !
    Of course this is not new information

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it, but nice to see it confirmed. I got the same grade on my blog, but an elementary school grade on my myspace page. Guess I need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...